Tuesday 11 June 2013

#1 Mid A2 Exams

Bonjour?


Obviously, while procrastinating from doing my A2 exams, I've been beginning to get rather excited about uni and ,naturally, have been googling, you-tubing etc to find out what I can about what to expect at uni...

So I thought - wouldn't it be swell if someone put ALL of their uni experiences all in one place? From applying to graduating and finding a job, and that's what I hope to do!
Obviously, I'm starting a bit late now, to write about my UCAS application and Uni offers as it all happens, but hopefully I will be able to give you (if there is a 'you' reading this) an idea of what it was like and some top tips (especially for CV and Personal Statement Building and writing).

Obviously at the moment it's not really the right time to start blogging and the idea is still in it's infancy, but if you bare with me, once my exams are over (aka next week), I will start from where I was this time last year.
If this helps just one person, I'll be happy :)

Chow xx

No comments:

Post a Comment